Sunday 16 September 2012

Story Telling

I am leaning toward the idea of presenting my final project in the form of a short film. I shall present a documentary almost with a timeline of events, considering the tutors applauded project one's timeline storyboard band. I believe a visual presentation with a predetermined explanation will illustrate and convey design intensions better than a board and a speech.



Below is an example of a similar sustainable architectural story  by Bobby Bol from Studio Innua Architecture and Design:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlzS__N-4gU
 

I am drawn to this presentaion as an example i wish to follow because of its consistency and the simplicity of the graphics, the story told is very easy to follow -  a lay person would be able to understand and learn about the thinking processes involved in design sustainable community developments.
 
Below is a quick fly through of the sketchup site model I am developing for the project,  it is taken as if driving down Woodrow Road which borders the eastern edge of the site.


 Driving down Woodrow Road

No comments:

Post a Comment